Logbook loan £2000
- Logbook loans. We could offer logbook loans between £500 and £50,000. Arrears and CCJs accepted.
- Competitive quotes. Our aim to find the best deal from our extensive range of lenders and provide you with a personalized quote you couldn't refuse.
- No obligation. When you receive our free quote, you are under no obligation to take the process any further.
- No search fees. Please be assured that we do not charge any fees for our free quote.
- Quick & Easy to apply. We designed our application forms to be short and clear. Have suggestions how we could improve it further, please let us know
What is a £2,000 logbook loan?
A log book loan is secured on your vehicle. The lender holds your logbook (V5) while you keep your car.
- All loans granted subject to affordability. Proof of income will be required.
- A Log Book loan is secured against your vehicle, which may be repossessed if you do not make payment.
- Late or missed payments may incur a charge for chasing letters and telephone calls.
- Lenders abide by the CCTA voluntary Code of Practice.
- We do not have a renewal policy.
450.5% APR Representative
Our Lending Partners Representative Example: Representative example: if you borrow £850 over 18 months at a flat rate of 132% per annum (fixed) with a representative 450.5% APR you will make 17 monthly payments of £140.72 and 1 payment of £140.76, repaying £2,533.00 in total. However, our lending partners only charge interest monthly and do not penalise you for early settlement. If you repaid the loan in one month it would cost you just £93.50 and nothing more.
Logbook loans are secured against your vehicle and are subject to affordability. Missed payments may result in additional fees and/or the repossession of your vehicle. Over 18s only, T&Cs apply.
How can you apply for a £2,000 logbook loan?
If you want to apply for a low cost 2,000 logbook loan, fill the form on the top of the page. It is quick and easy to make an online application. Just take a few minutes to complete the form so we can get a clear view of you, your finances and your needs. Our experts will assess your situation and get back to you with no obligation affordable loan quote. It is up to you to take it or not.
Can I apply for different logbook loan amount than £2,000?
You could apply for any loan amount up to £50,000. Please use our form above, click on the loan amount dropdown and change it from £2,000 to any amount you would prefer to borrow or check available options below, for example £1500 logbook loan, £1600 logbook loan, £1700 logbook loan, £1800 logbook loan, £1900 logbook loan, £2000 logbook loan, £2100 logbook loan, £2200 logbook loan, £2300 logbook loan, £2400 logbook loan , £2500 logbook loan